Gitxsan Environmental Services and Geoterra Integrated Resources Partnership
Geoterra has a long history of developing trusted, long-standing, respectful relationships with Indigenous communities. Gitxsan Environmental Services (GES) and Geoterra IRS in partnership offer a multi-disciplinary team of staff that excel with project completion. Combined, both companies have created a proven track record of safely and efficiently delivering clients their needs.
Together, GES and Geoterra have a robust history in professional British Columbia Forestry in multiple industry sectors. Our land management division offers land agent services that aid our clients in the acquisition of the required BC & Federal permits to fulfill all project needs.
- Professional Forestry Consultation & Development - Multiphase Forest Development
- Timber Assessments & Valuations
- Timber Salvage Plans
- Indigenous Government & Stakeholder Consultation, Capacity Building & Liaison
- Government Applications, Permits & Approvals
- Prescriptions & Reclamation Plans
- Fibre Utilization Management
- Vegetation Management
- Phase One, Two & Three Site Assessments
- Caribou Reclamation & Restoration Planning & Implementation
- Invasive Plant Management
- Environmental Compliance & Monitoring
- Biological & Ecological Inventories
- Fisheries, Wildlife & Vegetation Assessments
- Wellsite Abandonment & Reclamation
- Aquatics & Wetland Assessments & Monitoring
- FireSmart & Wildfire Management Services
- Cultural Heritage Resource Assessments
- UAV (Drone) Services
- Environmental Inspection and Construction Monitoring
- Habitat Offsetting and Restoration
- Labour and Heavy Equipment Operators
Our partnership offers extensive services for use in the design of pipeline projects. The accuracy & completeness of a geotechnical investigation allows the designer to have confidence the design will be successful, & the correct method of construction is being implemented.
- Review of Terrain
- Aerial Photography & Published Geological Information
- Project Evaluations
- Identification of Alternate Routes &/Or Mitigation Measures, Water Crossing Design
- Geological, Geotechnical & Hydrological Data
- Geotechnical Investigation
- Development Of Geotechnical Models
- Railway sediment monitoring
- Shared Trust and Values: Our partnership is built on a foundation of trust, emphasizing a joint commitment to promoting professional development within both organizations.
- Indigenous Roots: Both GES and Geoterra proudly trace their origins to indigenous ownership and leadership, fostering a rich cultural backdrop that influences our collaboration.
- Diverse Expertise: The current success of our partnership is a testament to the hard work of our diverse group of technicians and specialists. Their collective expertise is the driving force behind our achievements.
- Inclusivity Matters: We value the diversity of our team, creating an inclusive environment that sparks innovation and sets new industry standards.
- Future Expansion: Looking forward, we are excited about expanding our services across the natural resource sectors. This signifies not just growth for our companies but also a broader contribution to the industries we serve.